Would you like to have your own Virtual Art Party with your friends or family? I now host private virtual parties for friends and family that want to get together while staying virtual. It is interactive and you will complete a project together. These parties require a $20 deposit. You can now book private virtual parties for your family.
If you would like to plan your own virtual paint party these are the steps to take to book your party:
- Pick the type of art you would like to do with your friends or family from the options below
- Click Here – Choose the date you would like to have your party and pay the deposit ($20)
- I will then create an event page with “tickets” that will be free with a private link for only your guests.
- After your guests RSVP and get their tickets I will email them instructions for gathering their supplies. I will send each of your guests a piece of Graphite paper (it has been difficult for some people to find this during this time) and some stationery swag, giveaways and a supply list. (This does not cost anything).
- About 4 days before your event an email will go out with a reminder for the list of supplies and the link to the Zoom party.