Places To Have A Party in the Fox Cities
Letter Create offers Party Planning services for a variety of party options. We have a variety of venues we love to use! We get asked all the time for ideas on where to have a party (other than our own homes).
Here are some ideas:
- The Draw (where the studio is located) – it is an art gallery with beautiful wood floors and fabulous lighting. We have done many parties here with a variety of themes and ages!
- Monarch Gardens – they also offer catering and a wedding chapel.
- Crazy Sweet is a CUTE candy shop in downtown Appleton and they offer fun birthday parties!
- A very upscale option is the Fox Club at the Timber Rattlers stadium. They are a full service option!
- Another very nice, upscale option is Stone Arch at Riverview Gardens – also a full service option.
- Simply Country Barn – is a beautiful rustic option for not just weddings, they also do parties of all sorts!
- Appleton Beer Factory can accommodate a small crowd and children are always allowed as they also offer a full service restaurant and are a fully operational brewery!
- Savor a little bit of history and mystery with the BEAUTIFUL space at the History Museum right downtown. They have a variety of spaces that would be great for any party type!
- Mr. Brews Taphouse – right down by the water is not only a gorgeous location but also a cozy and friendly option for a party!
- The Hearthstone Museum house – what a beautiful option for a shower or a tea! This is located right on the river.